Your complete tool box to facilitate your Immunotherapy research
Developing new therapeutic agents to boost the immune system and avoid the escape of diseased cells from the natural defenses is the common goal of all researchers in Immunotherapy. To greatly reduce time and cost associated with this development in Immunotherapy research, BPS Bioscience have developed a complete tool box of efficient and validated assays.
In Immunotherapy, Adaptive immunity (including CAR-T and natural killer cells), immune checkpoint blockade and cytokine are the some of the most used strategies during the previous year to boost the immune system. To help researchers in their daily work, BPS Bioscience provides a comprehensive offer in Immunotherapy in terms of targets (fig.1) and products as listed below.
Proteins and Antibodies
BPS Bioscience have already developed a diverse portfolio of recombinant proteins and antibodies. Available with various tags (FLAG, Avi, His, Biotin, FCfusion…..) and produced from many different host species (human, mouse, rat, monkey…), you’ll find the perfect solution for your Immunotherapy experiments:
- Experiment control : CD137L, His-Tag (Mouse) ….
- Enzyme activity, ligand binding, protein folding and many more studies with the HIP proteins (High Purity and Low Aggregation proteins)
- Agonist – Antagonist – Tagged antibodies: e.g. Anti PD-L1 Neutralizing Antibody, Biotin-labeled
For a first and rapid screening of a huge number of compounds, BPS Bioscience have developed a broad offer of assays in 4 different formats ( Alpha screen, Chemiluminescence (Fig.2) / Fluorescence Polarisation / TR-FRET), for many different applications:
- Enzyme Kinetics studies
- Small Molecules screening
- Binding Assay Kits
- Enzymatic Assay Kits
- High Throughput Screening
In addition to the biochemical assay, complementary validation in a more physiological context can also be performed to validate the molecular interaction and cell signalization effect of the selected hits.
- Expression cell lines: Antibody screening / FACS analysis / Binding studies….
- Reporter cell lines: Measure Signalling, Promoter, transcription factor activity…
- Co-Stimulatory Cell Lines: Inhibitor screening / Antibody affinity / CO-culture studies….
As described in figure 4, all these cell based assays will help you to investigate multiple areas of Immunotherapy such as CAR- T cells , Immune Checkpoint Blockade and ADCC to validate the optimization of the FC Domain.
Download your copy of the poster here to get more information.
Want to find the best solutions for your Immunotherapy Research? Interested in greatly reducing time and costs with ready-to-use solutions? Download the poster and contact your local tebu-bio office to get more information on the BPS Bioscience solutions.
You might also like to take a further look at BPS Bioscience Immunotherapy solutions:
- CAR T-Cell therapy: new hope for Immunotherapy and Cancer treatment
- Measure Antibody-Dependent Cell-mediated Cytotoxicity (ADCC)
- New FcGR2B cell line: Boost your Immunotherapeutic antibody development
- Six new reporter cellular lines for Immune checkpoint drug discovery
- 10 Human Immune Checkpoint biomarkers quantified simultaneously
- and many more on our blog
Can’t find the right recombinant protein for your experiment? Don’t want to waste your time on compound screening? Don’t hesitate to contact us about our lab services for custom protein production or any compound screening.