Protein post-translational modifications (PTMs) are part of a complex regulatory network that controls physiological and pathological cellular processes. In this post, new user-friendly assays are introduced to help Life Scientists gain a deeper understanding of these mechanisms involved in protein biology.
Most popular posts
- HeLa cells: Origin of this important cell line in life science research
- From RUO to IVD - the acronym guide to reagents' intended use
- Differentiate between K48- and K63-specific Ubiquitination
- Differentiate between Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy & Ferroptosis
- How to choose the perfect buffer to get a pure, stabilised, functional protein