Monoclonal antibody (mAb) engineering and their development as therapeutic or diagnostic tools have become the must in pharmaceutical industry, in medical biotech and in the research world. Purification of this type of biosimilar requires a particular know-how.
Most popular posts
- HeLa cells: Origin of this important cell line in life science research
- From RUO to IVD - the acronym guide to reagents' intended use
- How to choose the perfect buffer to get a pure, stabilised, functional protein
- Differentiate between Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy & Ferroptosis
- 3 functional assays to investigate actin dynamics