A lot of efforts are made to identify potent and selective inhibitors for the demethylation reactions catalyzed by members of the JMJD2 and JARID1 protein families (1, 2). Both epigenetic eraser enzyme families have been discussed as potential cancer therapeutic targets. In this post, I will review the last releases regarding JMJD2 and JARID1 protein families for assay development and drug discovery applications.
Most popular posts
- HeLa cells: Origin of this important cell line in life science research
- Differentiate between Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy & Ferroptosis
- From RUO to IVD - the acronym guide to reagents' intended use
- How to choose the perfect buffer to get a pure, stabilised, functional protein
- How to measure early apoptotic events?