With more than 170,000 publications in 2016, inflammation remains a “hot” topic in today’s Life Science research (source: Google Scholar). Interestingly, the ELISA test is still one of the most popular tools for the accurate quantification of human cytokines involved in this biological process. Here, we review the 5 protein targets most studied by our clients, together with their favourite ELISA kits by RayBiotech in the field of inflammation.
Most popular posts
- HeLa cells: Origin of this important cell line in life science research
- From RUO to IVD - the acronym guide to reagents' intended use
- Differentiate between Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy & Ferroptosis
- Differentiate between K48- and K63-specific Ubiquitination
- Multiplex profiling in one single blot: 15 species models to choose from