In this post, I’d like to take a look at the current understanding of tubulin PTMs, that include tyrosination/detyrosination, Δ2-tubulin formation, acetylation, phosphorylation, ubiquitination, glutamylation, and glycylation. This is inspired by contribution provided by Cytoskeleton Inc., who are experts in this domain.
Most popular posts
- HeLa cells: Origin of this important cell line in life science research
- From RUO to IVD - the acronym guide to reagents' intended use
- Differentiate between Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy & Ferroptosis
- Differentiate between K48- and K63-specific Ubiquitination
- Multiplex profiling in one single blot: 15 species models to choose from