Monoclonal antibody (mAb) engineering and their development as therapeutic or diagnostic tools have become the must in pharmaceutical industry, in medical biotech and in the research world. Purification of this type of biosimilar requires a particular know-how.
Analysis of neuronal cell fates and biological activities sometimes relies on the effective staining of a protein of interest (a.k.a. marker) with a specific primary antibody validated for immuno-assays. These markers are used for labeling specific neuron lineages and understand their roles in physiological and various neurological disorders (e.g. Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis). The choice of guaranteed antibodies is crucial. In this post, a selection of the most popular primary antibodies used in neuroscience research and used by researchers all over the world is made. This selection of high quality research antibodies is illustrated with experimental results obtained from skilled scientists.
Most popular posts
- HeLa cells: Origin of this important cell line in life science research
- From RUO to IVD - the acronym guide to reagents' intended use
- How to choose the perfect buffer to get a pure, stabilised, functional protein
- Differentiate between Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy & Ferroptosis
- 3 functional assays to investigate actin dynamics