During my daily discussions with researchers involved in in vitro iPS and Embryonic Stem cell cultures, I am always amazed by the passion that drives them. However, the more I go in depth with them in their protocols to optimize them, the more I realize that “time and money” are very tricky points when cultivating these cells. This can be summarized by a simple question: How can I optimise my media to cultivate Stem cells with stable and cost-effective Stem Cell Factors?
Most popular posts
- HeLa cells: Origin of this important cell line in life science research
- From RUO to IVD - the acronym guide to reagents' intended use
- Differentiate between K48- and K63-specific Ubiquitination
- Differentiate between Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy & Ferroptosis
- How to choose the perfect buffer to get a pure, stabilised, functional protein