Autotaxin (ATX) is a secreted lysophospholipase D involved in the release of the lipid mediator LPA. Many research tools have been developed to study ATX-LPA signaling. In this post, I invite you to discover a few of them aimed at vizualizing, quantifying or inhibiting the “ATX-LPA” related pathway.
All cell types are in contact with the ExtraCellular Matrix (ECM), a complex and dynamic network of macromolecules with different physical and biochemical properties. The ECM plays an essential rule in structural support, adhesion, movement and cell regulation. Its components are frequently monitored, which requires robust and user-friendly kits.
In this post, I invite you to take a look at 5 popular kits you should know about… to boost your ECM studies!
Immune checkpoint molecules play an important role in T cell functionality after TCR/MHC signaling. In fact, blockade of two B7/CD28 family checkpoint molecules, namely CTLA-4 and PD-1, have already demonstrated excellent efficacy in increasing T cell responses to a variety of tumors.
Most popular posts
- HeLa cells: Origin of this important cell line in life science research
- From RUO to IVD - the acronym guide to reagents' intended use
- Differentiate between K48- and K63-specific Ubiquitination
- Differentiate between Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy & Ferroptosis
- How to choose the perfect buffer to get a pure, stabilised, functional protein