Since the discovery of reprogramming factors in 2006 and the boom of CRISPR gene editing strategies, induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) have emerged as new cellular models. The development of 3D cell culture technologies has also contributed to the generation of induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) derived cells, with unique applications from patient-specific drug responses testing, to regenerative medicine. I would like to introduce in this post a selection of reagents in this domain, a combination of both routine and innovative quality reagents, that I consider as bringing something extra to your stem cell research projects.
Most popular posts
- HeLa cells: Origin of this important cell line in life science research
- From RUO to IVD - the acronym guide to reagents' intended use
- Differentiate between Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy & Ferroptosis
- Differentiate between K48- and K63-specific Ubiquitination
- How to choose the perfect buffer to get a pure, stabilised, functional protein