Functionality and viability of primary cells can be impaired by incorrect thawing procedures, storage or culture conditions. It’s generally admitted that applying the same protocols as for cell lines leads will lead to bad cell quality. Well, based on our experience with primary cells, here are a few tips you can follow to ensure you get the best performance.
Most popular posts
- HeLa cells: Origin of this important cell line in life science research
- Differentiate between Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy & Ferroptosis
- How to measure early apoptotic events?
- How to choose the perfect buffer to get a pure, stabilised, functional protein
- From RUO to IVD - the acronym guide to reagents' intended use