Picokine™ ELISA kits
The Picokine™ line of ELISA kits is the culmination of over 20 years of development. Today, I would like to tell you a bit more about this innovation by Boster for your ELISA tests.
This technology boosts the binding efficiency of the capture antibodies and reduces non-specific binding, giving these ELISA kits picogram-level sensitivity and very high specificity with low background. They detect a variety of antigens, proteins and peptides, including IL-6, IL-8, IL-10, EGF, VEGF and various proteins. These ELISA kits are of course rigorously validated, and each lot is tested to ensure consistent, reproducible results. Let’s discover their strong points now!
The technology reduces non-specific binding and amplifies the binding efficiency of the capture antibodies.
This results in extremely low background and single-digit picogram level sensitivity.
These ELISA kits are tested at 37°C for a least one week. You can be sure that these ELISA kits will survive any shipping conditions and retain their sensitivity and specificity for up to 12 months with proper storage.
Choose your kit now!
Each of the PicoKine™ ELISA kits contains sufficient reagents for 96 tests per kit (40 samples in duplicate) and has been validated for a wide range of samples, including cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma, cell lysate and tissue.
- Human MyD88 PicoKine™ ELISA Kit: a Sandwich High Sensitivity ELISA kit for Quantitative Detection of Human MyD88
- Rat RAGE Picokine™ ELISA Kit: a Sandwich ELISA kit of Quantitative Detection for Rat RAGE
- Human Progranulin Picokine™ ELISA Kit: a Sandwich ELISA kit of Quantitative Detection for Human Progranulin
- Human Chitinase 3-Like 1/YKL-40 PicoKine™ ELISA Kit: a Sandwich ELISA kit of Quantitative Detection for Human Chitinase 3-like 1/YKL-40
- Mouse TIE2 Picokine™ ELISA Kit: a Sandwich ELISA kit of Quantitative Detection for Mouse TEK/TIE2
- Human Betacellulin/BTC PicoKine™ ELISA Kit: a Sandwich ELISA kit of Quantitative Detection for Human Betacellulin/BTC
Select your ELISA Kit amoung the 700 Picokine™ kits, available in Europe through tebu-bio.
Looking for more cytokines?
Discover a broad range of profiling arrays and browse the expression/secretion of up to 1.000 proteins simultaneously…
Not enough time to use these kits yourself?
Think about outsourcing: these products are available as ready-to-use kits or lab services. In Europe, tebu-bio’s own laboratories (based in France) were the first labs in Europe to be certified as official service providers by Raybiotech in 2012, as well as Quansys and (other well-known brands). If you’d like to learn more, get in touch with any questions or comments below.
It’s easy to stay up to date on the latest trends in life sciences… subscribe to thematic newsletters on your favourite research topics!