I have to admit that I never received the Fields Medal in Mathematics. Therefore, I won’t be able to develop this equation and prove that I’m right. However, what I can prove, is that in cell culture, 2 = 5. How is this possible?
Most popular posts
- HeLa cells: Origin of this important cell line in life science research
- From RUO to IVD - the acronym guide to reagents' intended use
- Differentiate between Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy & Ferroptosis
- Differentiate between K48- and K63-specific Ubiquitination
- How to choose the perfect buffer to get a pure, stabilised, functional protein