If you’re studying human pulmonary function and pathophysiology, you need access to validated, highly characterised, human airway cellular models. A large collection of these cells is available for applications in asthma, inhalation toxicology and pulmonary inflammatory response. Let’s take a look at a selection of different pulmonary cell types I would advise, to boost your in vitro research in this area.
Most popular posts
- HeLa cells: Origin of this important cell line in life science research
- Differentiate between Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy & Ferroptosis
- How to measure early apoptotic events?
- How to choose the perfect buffer to get a pure, stabilised, functional protein
- From RUO to IVD - the acronym guide to reagents' intended use