Caveolin-1 is one of three caveolin isoforms (the others being Caveolin-2 and Caveolin-3) which constitute a family of integral membrane proteins directly involved in the structure and function of caveolae. Though these proteins are known to be crucial signaling scaffolds, there is growing interest in their caveolae-independent activities.
Characteristics of the GeneTex Caveolin-1 antibody [N1N3]
- Host/Clonality: Rabbit Polyclonal
- Validated applications: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IP and WB
- Species Reactivity: Human
Other antibodies for caveolar research
There are also other highly regarded CAV-1, CAV-2, CAV-3, FLOT-1, and FLOT-2 antibodies validated for use in WB, IHC, ICC/IF, ELISA, and FACS. The panel of caveolae-associated reagents available at tebu-bio.com, includes antibodies with high specificity for different caveolin and flotillin proteins as well as a number of phospho-specific antibodies.
- anti Caveolin-2: a rabbit monoclonal antibody (clone EPR5471) to CAV-2
- anti Caveolin-3: a rabbit polyclonal antibody to detect CAV-3
- anti Flotillin 1: a rabbit polyclonal antibody to FLOT-1
- anti Flotillin 2: a rabbit polyclonal antibody to FLOT-2
Interested is using these antibodies in your research? Get in touch with us or leave your questions and comments below!