Dual secreted Alkaline Phosphatase and Luciferase detection in one sample
Secrete-Pair™ dual luminescence assay kit analyzes the activities of Gaussia Luciferase (GLuc) and Secreted Alkaline Phosphatase (SEAP) as a dual-reporter system. This dual luminescence assay system includes all reagents needed for an optimal dual luminicent detection of GLuc and SEAP while allowing transfection normalization and side-by-side analysis using the same sample from the cell culture medium.
With Secrete-Pair™ dual luminescence assay kit (GeneCopoeia), samples can be easily obtained from cell culture medium without lysis of the cells.
Secreted GLuc and SEAP reporter proteins in live cell assays
- Dual-reporter detection
- No cell lysis necessary
- Real-time and fast data generation
Unique formation for robust and high sensitivity luminescence detection
- Two buffer conditions are provided for GLuc assays:
- Buffer GL-S with a stabilizer to overcome the quick decay of the GLuc signal.
- Buffer GL-H with a specific formulation When higher sensitivity is required for detecting low expression of GLuc.
- Optimized buffer for stable activity – 90+% of signal retained within the first 10 minutes and extends the half-life of light emission to approximately 30 minutes
- Higher sensitivity – Ideal to detect low GLuc expression
Robust GLuc and SEAP data
- Transfection normalization:
- True cross-sample comparison
- GLuc activities can be compared across samples free of the impact of transfection variation.
- High-throughput compatible – high sample number compatible
Want to know more?