Focus on the NFkB Signaling Pathway…
NF-κB (Nuclear Factor κ-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cells) is a protein complex that controls the transcription of DNA. Find the updated version of the NF-κB cell signaling pathway.
NF-κB is found in almost all animal cell types and is involved in cellular responses to stimuli such as stress, cytokines, free radicals,ultraviolet irradiation, oxidized LDL and bacterial or viral antigens. More recently, NF-κB has been linked to cancer, inflammatory and auto immune diseases, septic shock, viral infection, and improper immune development.Therefore, NF-κB represents a key target for drug discovery.
A selection of 100% guaranteed research antibodies related to the NFKB pathway
- Anti TRAF2: a rabbit antibody
- Anti Protein Kinase C beta: a polyclonal rabbit antibody
- Anti PERK: a anti-PKR-like Endoplasmic Reticulum Kinase rabbit antibody
- Anti PKC: a Protein Kinase C beta antibody
- Anti NFKB p65 (Rel A) pS276 (RABBIT) Antibody
- Anti NFKB p65 (Rel A) (RABBIT) Antibody
- Anti NFKB p65 NLS specific (RABBIT) Antibody
To explore even further, take a look at our NFKB pathway antibodies offer….
- Anti IKB alpha: a rabbit polyclonal to IKB alpha
- Anti TLR9 Human: a mouse polyclonal antibody raised against a partial recombinant TLR9
- Anti Human PI3-Kinase p110 Subunit Delta
Looking for a specific intracellular cell signaling pathway?
We strive to provide you regularly with new and updated pathways to support you in your research. If you are looking for a specific pathway, don’t hesitate to contact us.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]