3D cell culture spheroid production lab services
3D cell cultures are artificial systems recreating the 3D environment seen in the body. They permit complex in vitro cell / tissue interactions thus mimicking in vivo environments.
Compared to 2D conventional cell culture, experimental data obtained with 3D cellular cultures are known to be more relevant and biologically accurate, closer to a “clinical context” (ex. predictive assays / preclinical therapeutic testing).
tebu-bio's 100% tailored spheroid production
tebu-bio’s 3D cell culture lab services consist of designing & producing healthy or diseased spheroid models from your own cell lines, and according to your requirements:
- We start from your characterized cell line (intestine, kidney, pancreas, lung, liver…),
- We generate spheroids at our premises, following experimental procedures designed according to your needs:
· Scaffold-free hanging-drop, suspension, inclusion in particular 3D scaffold (synthetic hydrogel, Collagen / Fibrinogen, Matrigel™)
· Porous bio-materials like Alvetex® polystyrene (ReproCELL)...
- We validate that the spheroid generation is optimal according to criteria and parameters of your choice (ex. morphology, viability, proliferation, survival, apoptosis…)
Spheroid assay testing
Additional readouts can also be performed upon request for NME / compound spheroid-based testing.
A few examples:
- Drug & mitochondrial toxicity
- Migration & microfluidic-based assays (Oris (Platypus), Scivax (Scikon), ANFS (Nanosurface), 3D cell culture chip (Aim Biotech)…)
- miRNA / mRNA profiling
- Protein profiling & quantification
- Signal transduction pathway profiling
- Functional assays…
Why you can trust tebu-bio for your spheroid production?
Steps are customizable and allow for complete project outsourcing in an ISO9001-2008 and ISO14001:2004 certified quality management environment
Project updates are provided weekly by your designated Project Manager, and your Account Manager is always available for any other queries you may have
Lean and flexible project management
From the Design of Experiment to the realization of the project, you control each of the stages of your projects. These "Go / No go" steps enable you to better control your expenses and time-schedule and bring flexibility in your R&D projects
No strings attached
Process methods are made available to you for fast and efficient industrial exploitation with preservation of IP rights