miTarget™ 3' UTR miRNA Target Clones
GeneCopoeia offers genome-wide human, mouse and rat microRNA (miRNA) 3' UTR target clones in mammalian expression vectors. miRNA 3' UTR target clones can be used for miRNA target identification and functional validation of predicted targets, or to study the regulatory effect of miRNAs on target genes.
Live cell assays
- Naturally secreted GLuc reporter
- No lysis of the cells is necessary
- Save samples, reduce variations, and simplify experiments
Dual-reporter vector system
- Enables transfection normalization for accurate across-sample comparison
- Group study or high sample number compatible
- GLuc is 1000-fold more sensitive than firefly or Renilla luciferase
- All 3' UTR target clones are transfection-ready
I'd like to try miTarget with 20% discount!
Get in touch with our experts, who will be pleased to help you choose your miTarget to try with our special discount offer.