We'll be there too
- AACR 2017
- CNRS Conferences Jacques Monod - Actin and Microtubule cytoskeleton
- 9th Bordeaux RNA Club Symposium
- 14th European ISSX Meeting
- 9th Imaging the Cell meeting
- BLSW & Miptec 2017 - Basel Life Science Week
- EMBO - EMBL - Seeing is believing - Imaging the Processes of Life
Stem Cells in Drug Discovery
- 06-03-2017 to 07-03-2017
- Cambridge (United Kingdom)
- Official website
- Our booth number
Stem Cells in Drug Discovery 2017 will allow Life scientists to hear from and network with other researchers who are currently screening for efficacy and toxicity using iPS cell lines, and those responsible for developing the techniques and technologies enabling them to do so.
During this meeting, there will also be discussions on industry and regulatory developments that are shaping the future of drug discovery.
Meet up with Isabelle Nobiron and Catherine Evans (tebu-bio), and with William Price (StemCultures) to discover new research reagents and lab services in the field of Stem Cell research and Drug discovery.
Get your 400€ Travel Grant!Are you planning to attend a meeting, to present a paper?
Become a member of the "mytebu-bio community" and join in our draw... you might win one of tebu-bio's 400€ Researcher Travel Grants.
Interested in applying? Click here!