Lipidomics by tebu-bio
Your local, specialized source for Lipid research tools
Signaling pathway research implies the understanding of cellular lipid networks. Whatever level you're focusing on, from host-parasite interaction to lipid-protein interaction, we supply a wide range of accurate tools.
Our offer brings you the means for numerous approaches, such as live cellular lipid tracking, protein-lipid pull down, floatation assays with liposomes and many more...
Experts will find all the lipids they need, or can simply ask for customized products. Newcomers will also be at ease thanks to the convenience of our kits and reagents.
Why buy your Lipid research tools from tebu-bio?
Wide & specialised offer
- Lipid assays - Monitor enzymatic activities or settle functional screening.
- Lipid coated beads and PIP liposomes - Purify lipid ligands by pull down and floatation assays, investigate ligand interaction, even perform surface plasmon resonance (SPR).
- Lipid Interaction Tools - Make fast and simple screening of lipid-protein interaction with multiple lipids spotted membranes (Strips). Screen multiple proteins against a single lipid with our cova plate. Go deeper in investigation with lipid gradients on membranes (Arrays).
- Biotinylated Lipids - Track lipids in vivo.
- Fluorescent Lipids - Get outstanding in vivo and live imaging images with high quality reagents (BODIPY, TAMRA-PIP probes, Autotaxin-RED...) Find sensitive substrates for protein studies or enzymatic screening (Kinases, Phosphatases..)
- Lipids - Find the lipids you need among a vast collection of isoprenoids, inositols, sphingolipids, glycerol, HEME metabolites, PE, PC, glycerol…
Our lab also offer adipogenesis / adipolysis screening services.
Local and personal assistance
You'll find a great deal of information on our website about our products: data-sheets, protocols, videos... it's all here to make life simpler for you.
Expert advice from our Lipidomics Specialists...
Any questions? Looking for a particular lipid of interest? Need bulk production?
Just ask our lipidomics expert, Paola Vecino, or our team of Molecular Biology specialists.
They will be happy to discuss & study your project requirements, and suggest the best solutions.
Get in touch now!