Montana Molecular technology is based on BacMam vectors used as an efficient vehicle to optimally deliver and express genes in mammalian cells for Robust Assays in Living Cells:
- Easy assay steps – No cell lysis
- Fluorescence imaging or plate reader detection (Z’ > 0.8)
- Physiologically-relevant and cell friendly
- No forskolin or IBMX needed
- No enzymes or co-factors
- Multiplex GPCR Assays: Gs, Gq, Gi, Voltage
For advice on choosing your Montana Molecular' biosensor, get in touch with your local tebu-bio office.
Find your Montana Molecular's products below or contact your tebu-bio local office.